Change is constant…Do you know how to adapt?
An evening of fine dining and education with Dr. Tim Ursiny on how to manage change. Those who know how to adapt to changes in their business and their industry will highly outperform those who stay in their comfort zone. The goal of this workshop is to equip participants with the psychological insights and skills necessary to lead themselves and others through times of change.
In this interactive session, participants will:
– Explore the role of skepticism and learn how to avoid the 3 traps that turn skeptics into pessimists
– Identify the psychological stages individuals go through during change & how to navigate them effectively
– Identify and problem-solve specific blocks that even top performers can experience in change
– Practice a tool for increasing decisiveness and focus
– Learn specific strategies for reducing stress and recharging during difficult times
– Practice tactics to find opportunities while navigating change
The event will cost $150 per person, which will include the handouts, dinner, wine, tips, and a copy of Dr. Tim’s book Tough Time Tactics. The event will take place at Morton’s The Steakhouse, located at 1751 Freedom Drive, Naperville, IL 60563.