Dates of Class:
March 19, 2015 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
March 20, 2015 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Providing the Certified Advanced Corporate Coach (CACC℠) Certification
The CACC℠ Certification Process:
- An advanced curriculum content specifically designed for coaches, consultants, managers, therapists, human resource professionals and trainers.
- Appropriate for those coaching business professionals on a variety of issues.
- A streamlined advance study program built by successful coaches combining solid theory with practical business application.
- A program designed by Tim Ursiny, Ph.D. and the coaches at Advantage Coaching & Training (ACT).
- A way to set yourself apart as a professional with both advanced skills and an advanced degree.
- A program that helps you with practical ideas for marketing a successful coaching practice.
The CACC℠ program may not be appropriate for inexperienced coaches or for those seeking a basic academic course on the theory of coaching.
The CACC℠ program was built by experienced coaches offering hands-on coaching in business and corporate settings. While it is academically sound, it is practically focused. During the sessions there will be extensive practice as well as ample opportunity for students to bring in and problem-solve their toughest coaching challenges.
The CACC℠ program is taught as an intensive two-day bootcamp with added self-study and follow up phone coaching with a certified ACT coach.
- Participants should have already completed a basic coaching skills program in order to join this program.
- Participants need to document a minimum of 60 hours of actual coaching experience over the past 24 months.
- Participants need a computer and Internet connection