Family Teams Webinar
About the event:
Whether your family team includes parents, children, spouses, siblings or other family members, you have an amazing opportunity to build a legacy that honors the past and celebrates the future.
Successful family teams can build strong practices with many areas of expertise and serve clients across multiple generations.
However, family teams can also experience unique challenges as team members may have divergent visions, unmet expectations, and difficulty communicating.
In this fast-paced webinar, Adam Kornegay, RCC™ and Zach Ursiny will share the 6 Essentials for Family Team Success.
Specific topics include:
- How to use “rules of engagement” to proactively address conflict
- The role of a family team vision to simplify decision making
- How a transformational client experience enhances client and team relationships
- Why your marketing should emphasize the family
- The components of a well-planned legacy strategy
Thursday, September 17 at 4:00 p.m Eastern
Click here to register or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.