Essential Skills That Put You On Top
By Tim Ursiny, Ph.D. and Barbara A. Kay, M.A.. This is the first in the Top Performer’s Series. The Top Performer’s Guide inspires results, giving you the tools you need to manage change and come out on top.
Discover the key to all change success.
Learn to avoid pitfalls and build essential skills.
Practical exercises and a personal planner help you move from thinking to doing and suceeding.
Change never changes! We can’t stop it or avoid it. We can succeed, stagnate or fail. The only good option is success. Top Performer’s Guide lights the path to success. You will learn:
Victim patterns to avoid
- How to make luck
- Transforming beliefs
- Top Performer habits
- How to lead in change
Table of Contents:
Section I. Challenge of Change
- Chapter 1. Why Top Performers Must Know How to Deal With Change
- Chapter 2. Change Choices
Section II. Surviving Change
- Chapter 3. Change Dangers
- Chapter 4. Increasing Your Luck During Times of Change
Section III. Thriving in Change
- Chapter 5. Adapting to Change
- Chapter 6. Taking Charge
- Chapter 7. Impacting Others in Times of Change
- Creating Your Personal Approach to Change