Certified Advanced Corporate Coach (CACC®) Program
A program for those individuals who have completed a basic coaching skills program, and who wish to advance their skills and obtain an advanced degree.
Register now for $3,995.00
Providing the Certified Advanced Corporate Coach (CACC®) Certification
The CACC® Certification Process:
- An advanced curriculum content specifically designed for coaches, consultants, managers, therapists, human resource professionals and trainers.
- Appropriate for those coaching business professionals on a variety of issues.
- A streamlined advance study program built by successful coaches combining solid theory with practical business application.
- A program designed by Tim Ursiny, Ph.D. and the coaches at Advantage Coaching & Training (ACT).
- A way to set yourself apart as a professional with both advanced skills and an advanced degree.
- A program that helps you with practical ideas for marketing a successful coaching practice.
The CACC® program may not be appropriate for inexperienced coaches or for those seeking a basic academic course on the theory of coaching.
The CACC® program was built by experienced coaches offering hands-on coaching in business and corporate settings. While it is academically sound, it is practically focused. During the sessions there will be extensive practice as well as ample opportunity for students to bring in and problem-solve their toughest coaching challenges.
The CACC® program is taught in an intensive two-day bootcamp with added self-study and follow up phone coaching with a certified ACT coach.
- Participants should have already completed a basic coaching skills program in order to join this program.
- Participants need to document a minimum of 60 hours of actual coaching experience over the past 24 months.
- Participants need a computer and Internet connection
Steps to obtaining the CACC® certification:
To be completed 6 months to date of the last day of the CACC® program training attended:
1. Complete 3 post-coaching sessions with the assigned certified coach (start these after you have begun to practice the principles from this training).
- Be prepared to discuss your coaching challenges during these sessions.
- Ask any outstanding questions from class.
- Practice coaching skills.
2. Practice coaching hours and written assignments – all forms will be sent to you in electronic format post training.
- 5 Coaching Effectiveness Assessment forms to be completed by 5 separate coaching clients.
- CACC® program Client Hours form – record 30 coaching sessions (from 30 – 60 minutes in length) with at least 5 separate clients. You must spend at least one coaching session on five of the following eight topics:
- Life balance
- Determining the ROI for your coaching engagement
- Working with StrengthFinders™
- Dealing with change
- Conflict and/or other team dynamic issues (team trust, team commitment, team accountability or team results)
- One of the core leadership qualities (vision, alignment or execution)
- Complete the CACC® program Coaching Topic Reflection Questions – one for each topic below:
- Creating next level accountability
- Uncovering strengths and building confidence
- Coaching through change
- Coaching attitude
- Coaching conflict and teams
- Coaching leaders
NOTE: You must practice with clients before completing these forms. That said, if you do not have the opportunity to practice one or two of these with a client due to the nature of your coaching work then you should reach out to your coach.
- The Top Performer’s Guide to Conflict by Tim Ursiny and Dave Bolz
- The Top Performer’s Guide to Attitude by Tim Ursiny, Gary DeMoss and Marc Ybaben
- The Confidence Plan by Tim Ursiny
- Coaching the Sale by Tim Ursiny, Gary DeMoss and Jim Morel
- Tough Times Tactics by Tim Ursiny and Carole Cowperthwaite-O’Hagan
4. Email/Scan/Snail Mail or FAX all completed CACC® program coursework to Beth Fawcett – email@example.com Fax – 630-293-0277 or to 480 E. Roosevelt Rd. Suite 105; West Chicago, IL. 60185
5. Request CACC® exam
- Once all requirements have been received, reviewed and approved, you can then request the CACC® exam by emailing Beth Fawcett – firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Receive the CACC® Certification/CertificateYou will be notified by the ACT office of your exam status.
- Upon successful completion of all course requirements and exam, you will receive your certification/certificate.
7. We expect all individuals who have completed the Certified Advanced Corporate Coach Program, met all the requirements for certification, and begin using the CACC® certification, to operate in an ethical manner, reflecting Advantage Coaching & Training’s ethical standards as stated on our website: https://advantagecoaching.com/act-ethical-standards.
Certified Advanced Corporate Coach Overview:
- Module #1: Review of coaching basics from the Corporate Coach Program
- Review of coaching philosophy
- The coaching conversation model from the Corporate Coach Program
- General coaching skills balance wheel
- Coaching skills balance wheel – specific to Certified Advanced Corporate Coach Program
- Module #2: Being a coach
- The role of hope and seeing possibilities
- Withholding judgment and showing acceptance
- Full integrity and dealing with personal tendencies
- Module #3: Creating next level accountability and changing habits
- Creating positive accountability
- Developing safety and trust
- Executing goals
- Assessing coaching progress
- Firing a coachee
- Module #4: Uncovering strengths and building confidence
- Working from strengths
- Paths to building confidence
- Module #5: Coaching through change
- The psychology of change
- Navigating change
- Module #6: Coaching attitude
- The choice of attitude
- Helping clients develop a top performing attitude
- Applying the coaching model to attitude
- Module #7: Coaching conflict and teams
- Addressing conflict
- A process for team assessment, communication and alignment
- Module #8: Coaching leaders
- Optional module: The business of coaching
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
There is a 10% administrative processing fee for all cancellations unless you register to take the training on a different date within the same calendar year. There is a 50% refund for cancellation 30 days prior to the program start date and no refund if you cancel less than 30 days prior to the program start date. However, all proceeds can be applied to future classes within the same calendar year and any money paid is transferable to other individuals within the same corporation.